Total Closure of the Sam Houston Tollway Ship Channel Bridge This Weekend
Traffic Advisory SCB_June092021
FIRST RESPONDERS RESPONDING TO ACTIVE LIFE-THREATENING INCIDENTS CAN COORDINATE AN ESCORT ACROSS THE BRIDGE AND THROUGH THE ACTIVE WORK ZONE BY CONTACTING HCTRA INCIDENT MANAGEMENT AT (281) 584-7500.
There will be a total closure of the northbound and southbound mainlanes between IH-10 and SH-225 on the East Sam Houston Tollway beginning Friday, July 9 at 10 p.m. through Monday, July 12 at 5 a.m. (Will reopen sooner if work is completed sooner.)
- The northbound SH-225, Red Bluff and Jacintoport entrance ramps will be closed.
- The southbound SH-225 exit ramp and the southbound IH-10 entrance ramp will be closed.
- The eastbound and westbound IH-10 to southbound Beltway 8 direct connectors will be closed.
- Drivers traveling northbound will be detoured to SH-225 using the northbound SH-225 exit ramp. Traffic is advised to take IH-610 as an alternate route.
- Drivers traveling southbound will be detoured to IH-10 using the direct connector ramps. Traffic is advised to take IH-610 as an alternate route.
• Drivers traveling to Jacintoport Blvd may use the Woodforest Blvd exit ramp and continue along the southbound frontage road.
Sent by Anne Dieringer, EHCMA, on behalf of:
Asst. Chief Calvin D. Harvey
Harris County Constable’s Office, Pct. 4
Administrator of HCTRA Incident Management
Harris County Toll Road Authority