September 9, 2022
9:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Health & Safety Council
5213 Center Street
FREE for TCC, LCA, and ACC Members (Attendees must register)
Look for Registration Info and Full Agenda soon
You are invited to participate in the 2022 Plastics Symposium on September 9, 2022 at the Health & Safety Council in Pasadena, Texas.
The Symposium will feature regulatory updates, technology presentations, and best practice sharing around plastic pellet management and compliance requirements. In addition, the Symposium will feature a small Vendor Expo of companies that provide services or technologies around pellet management.
– State Regulatory Updates by TCEQ & LDEQ
– Federal Regulatory Update
– Operation Clean Sweep Overview
– Industry Panel: Change in Culture
– Industry Panel: Clean-Up & Mutual Aid
– Industry Panel: Successes & Opportunities
– University of Texas Plastic-Eating Enzyme Project
(Lunch will be provided for attendees)
For more information, please contact Chris Noonan at email@example.com or (512) 646-6407
Sent by Victoria Clifton, EHCMA, on behalf of:
East Harris County Manufacturers Association (EHCMA)
203 Ivy Avenue, Suite 601
Deer Park, TX 77536