PetrochemWorks Tournament Weather Update – TOURNAMENT POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER

No Picture

Good morning Tournament Participants- we are postponing today’s tournament; the forecast shows rain until at least 10am, with a potential short break, but cold and strong winds throughout the entire day. Considering the low probability of the rain actually stopping by 10, the course conditions, and the tournament experience for both participants, tent sponsors, and our students, we are postponing the tournament until a later date.

My sincere apologies to everyone who put in a lot of hard work getting ready for today. Please work to disseminate this message to your teams.

For those with trailers on the course: Wildcat would prefer they be picked up after 3pm today or anytime after 8am tomorrow so the course can dry out. Please check in with the pro shop when you arrive.

Once again, thank you for being such great partners in this event. Your contributions are leading directly to student success and wonderful careers in the Petrochemical Industry. We’ll be looking for a new date on a Friday before the end of the year and communicating the plans soon.

Please reach out to me directly with any questions and have a safe weekend.

Jaime Ortegon | Tournament Chair
Plastics Maintenance Superintendent
Chevron Phillips Chemical
Cedar Bayou Plant