*** See Links At Bottom Of This Page ***
EHCMA is closely monitoring information from our member companies, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) as well as federal, state and local officials in response to the COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) outbreak. This web page is designed to provide information and updates to EHCMA members, public and community agencies and will be updated frequently as more information becomes available.
The health and wellness of our staff, members, families, clients and friends is of utmost importance as we navigate through this time. We have implemented recommended procedures to help maintain a safe environment for our staff and for those who visit our offices. At the present time, our office at 7730 Spencer Highway, Suite 160, Pasadena, TX is currently closed and EHCMA staff is working remotely.
“Social Distancing” is strongly encouraged and when possible, meetings should take place via Skype, other web-based communications, or over the phone. Fortunately, our technological tools enable us to communicate and collaborate so that we can make a concerted effort to continue meeting member and public service needs. We must all do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19, so our organization has made the deliberate decision to cancel all previously scheduled firm social and educational meetings that we anticipated hosting in the near future. These events have been postponed until further notice.
Even though the pandemic creates a broad range of concerns, we are here to support you. As more information becomes available, we will provide updates on this web page in the form of links and documents. EHCMA leadership, members, partners and government agencies are communicating regularly with a primary focus on monitoring the situation to ensure the safety and welfare of our team, members and the public.
We are committed to keeping you updated as needed and look forward to hearing from you with any questions or concerns.
Listed below are documents and links containing information regarding this global pandemic. Check back regularly to view updated information
*** Sorted Newest To Oldest ***
- 04-04-20 – COVID-19 Status 04 Apr, 2020 US
- 03-31-20 – Texas Governor Greg Abbott – Executive Order GA-14 – Essential Services
- 03-27-20 – Dow’s current commitment to COVID-19 relief for inclusion in Making Good communication
- 03-27-20 – American Chemical Council blog site
- 03-25-20 – Harris County issues request for PPE – Harris County OEM – 03-25-20
- 03-24-20 – Stay Home Work Safe Order, Harris County Industry Operations Sustainability – 03-24-20
- 03-23-20 – 18 Things Checklist For Remote Workers
- 03-20-30 – American Chemical Council COVID-19 Blog Site
- 03-20-20 – Texas Health & Human Service COVID-19 Site
- 03-19-30 – World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Situation Reports
- 03-19-30 – CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- 03-19-30 – Texas Chemical Council – TCC – COVID-19 Letter-1 – Public
- 03-19-20 – Houston Area Safety Council (HASC)-COVID-19-Update – Public