Economic Alliance is conducting a 2-Minute Survey to determine how container terminal congestion is impacting operations in the Houston Port region. The 5-question survey will capture your insight related to:
- Expanded Weekend Service at the Container Terminals: Full-Service Saturday Gate Hours
Early Receiving Date Opening 2 Days Prior to a Minimum 3 Full Day Drop-Off Window
Port Houston has worked relentlessly to accommodate unprecedented growth over the last several years with:
- TEU volumes increasing 15% from ’20 to ’21
- Asian Imports via Panama Canal increased from 0% to 37% in the last six years
- 3.1 million TEU’s in ’20, a new record
- December 2021 was the 9th consecutive month of double-digit container growth
As Port Houston activity continues to trend towards growth, please take a moment to complete the short survey to contribute to the dialogue regarding product movement efficiencies in the Houston Port region.
All results will be kept in the strictest of confidence and we appreciate your time and participation.